Cleaning and desinfection protocol COVID-19
At La Volandera we have established a cleaning and disinfection protocol for the prevention of COVID-19 based on the knowledge and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Adequate cleaning and disinfection of all areas to which the guest has access.
- Use of authorized and recommended antiviral cleaning products by Ministry of Health for COVID-19 prevention.
- Use of disposable items to clean. Gloves, masks, gowns, disinfected rags.
- Ventilation of rooms before and during cleaning.
- Cleaning and disinfection. Use of water and detergent to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once the surface is clean, we spray disinfectant (cleaning products with diluted bleach or a minimum of 70% alcohol) paying special attention to the surfaces with the most contact (switches, knobs, remote controls, taps, …)
- Cleaning of sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces. Elimination of visible dirt, and use of suitable products to disinfect them.
- Bedding washed at the maximum temperature recommended by the manufacturer. Sheets, mattress covers, duvet, towels and kitchen towels.
- Cleaning and disinfection of baskets and buckets of dirty clothes. Use of disposable bags.
- Use of bags in all garbage cans. Facilitates hygiene
- Use of non-reusable material for cleaning (kitchen paper, disinfecting wipes and other disposable products) and exhaustive disinfection of reusable ones (mop, brush, dustpan, …)